Thursday, August 25, 2005

Durian, its nastiness, and the fam


During our exciting work training, Jessica announced today that she had the grossest candy ever last night: Durian Sucky Candy. Haha. Then we engaged in a conversation about just how disgusting durian is and debating if people can ever really like it, or if they are just confused.
Other news: My mom just sent me that picture and since I am becoming tech savvy, it is online here now. Say hello to the fam!
More other news: School starts in a few days and I really have no clue what I am doing yet....moreover I am not worried about it. What is up with that?

2 comments:

Johanna said...

You're a veteran teacher!

Catie said...

haha...i suppose. not as crazy yet as the wackos at your school :) i have no parking spot, imagined diseases, or wigs. time will tell, friend, time will tell.