Thursday, August 18, 2005

tech savvy and loving it

So I finally have gotten my pictures online from my travels, have begun online banking, got all the music Leslie and Vicky gave me into Itunes and have learned how to use a mac.
In other news, Joyce (my next door neighbor growing up) was out here for an interview and we went out for a wonderful sushi dinner. I've also been working the past 3 days at a program for our 7th graders and the kids are pretty tough....the year should be interesting! Lastlu, Ben came up and Leslie and Bryan met us for drinks which was great - I love where I live now! We walked all over and found a great little bar and cheap Mexican place for dinner. Today I am going into my classroom to set up. Exciting - I know you are all jealous :)

2 comments:

Leslie H said...

Tougher than Pala kids? Please. You're a teaching goddess; you will be wonderful.

Catie said...

you are too kind miss leslie! are we still on for the farmer's market this weekend? let me know! i am excited!