Friday, July 14, 2006

Baby steps

There are a number of things I have to do now that I am back in the Midwest:
- use at least 10 products in my hair to attempt undermining humidity's GRAND effects
- wear bug spray at night or itch for hours
- wear as little clothing as possible since it's, oh, 92 and up
- pretend I remember people from HS when they spot me and insist on talking
- watch lightning bugs flutter and spark
- drive an SUV (anything beats the slow Saturn)
- drive at least 80mph on the express way
- cry and complain about Detroit's recent losses: Redwings - Steve Yzerman and
Shanihan and Pistons: Ben Wallace

I find myself baby hunting as there are 3 newbies around here that I must visit: cousin, quasi-niece, and friend's baby. Makenna, my quasi-niece (I am referred to as Aunt Catie!), is so cute and we are best friends. Pictures will be up asap.
Other than baby hunting, I have been making jewelry and reading a lot. Exciting things happening here in the great mitten state :)

No comments: