Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Engrish

Forgot to mention that "veggies" are "weggies" and Deepa is "Keeper"
Signs on our hike told us to "Becare" and we were close to the "morder" of the mountain.

We're in a lovely town surrounded by mountains now in Yangshou. It reminds me of Vietnam a lot.
Tonight I am taking a cooking class, exiting, and other events on the agenda include boating, caving, biking, Tai Chi, massages, and a light show. We're only in this town for 3 days - so sad because it's so cute - but are very excited to get to Hong Kong and then India (still not huge fans of the food...).

Deepa and I have both gotten hippie headbands and now fit in with the backpacker crowd. I even got some crazy pants that scream freak, but they will be good for Lake Michigan.

Adieux! Email me and let me know what you are up to!

No comments: